Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SHADOW EFFECTS

This was from some of our time spent at several Assisted Living Facilities where I was the Art Director and Merry Lynn the Movement & Dance Therapist.  The lead in to the Shadow Effect was to transition everyone into the transcendent qualities of life and to ultimately lead everyone into spiritual aspects of life - love, feelings, and of course belief in God.  The Art Study was both stimulating to their tactile senses as well as philosophically challenging.  The respect I had for these elders was very deep - and I was always surprised and delighted with the experiences and wisdom they had.  This particular Facility was, in fact, a religious center - so everyone was on board with the deeply spiritual aspects of life.  I went on to develop a brief discussion to others who question the Evidence on God.... and that one may be able to find the evidence they truly seek in the effects - shadow & otherwise.  (This is on my other blog and on my FaceBook Page in a note http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=131010676971228&id=105444339527862  )  
 Love - His Sonshine